Half membership guarantees your seat for all regular season Premiership, European Challenge Cup, Premiership Rugby Cup and Tyrrells Premier 15s home matches at The Stoop in the second half of the 2018/19 season.
Starting at just £140 for adults and £55 for new Members, it puts you at the centre of our great club with access to a range of other exciting benefits details of which can be found below.
Our Members' loyalty and passion are the heartbeat of the Club and energises everything that we do. By joining us as a half Member, you will play a crucial role in our next chapter.
To view our full membership brochure, click here.
To view all our half membership prices, click here.
Half season Members have access to a range of additional benefits on top of your guaranteed seat at The Stoop for the second half of the season.
- Your guaranteed seat at The Stoop for all regular season home matches (in the Gallagher Premiership, European Challenge Cup and Premiership Cup) starting from Harlequins v Grenoble on 12 January 2019 as well as a guaranteed seat for the Premiership Rugby Shield and Harlequins Ladies matches
- Access to the Honours Bar (exclusive to Gold and Premier Members)
- The guaranteed right to purchase a ticket for all knockout matches, with the option to register for our Automatic Ticket Purchase Scheme
- Ticket ballot access for the Natwest 6 Nations
- Use of Ticket Forwarding and Ticket Resale for matches you cannot attend
- Exclusive matchday rewards when using eCash
- Exclusive access to ticket inclusive international hospitality packages*
- 25% discount on guest tickets (discounted tickets are limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Limit of one guest ticket per Member, per match)
- Initiations for you and your guests to free and exclusive Member events featuring players and coaches
- Exclusive offers and discounts from DHL, adidas, Greene King and the rest of our Partners
- 25% discount on non-matchday facilities at The Stoop
To view our pricing, please click here
Each week The Stoop opens its gates to families, groups and individuals of all ages and we’ve ensured that we’ve tailored our membership to suite all our Members.
We pride ourselves on the family friendly environment that The Stoop offers, with excitement to keep the whole family entertained on and off the pitch. Our family memberships provide great value for money and range from combinations of one adult and one child up to two adults and two children – with every combination in between. Half family memberships start from just £215.
To renew our buy a family membership please call our Ticketing Team on 020 8410 6010 as you are not able to purchase these online.
Our Jester membership packages start from just £140. Jester seats are available in all four stands and offer the most affordable membership.
Best seats in the house
Our Gold and Premier categories give the best view of the action with seats along each of the touchlines, as well as access to the exclusive Members’ Bar where you can enjoy a drink and Q&As from players. Premiers memberships are £325 for both adults and juniors.
Make your matchday even more special by upgrading your membership to one of our hospitality package and enjoy the match from the comfort of private box or one of our shared lounges. For more information please click here.
The easiest way to renew your membership or join us as a new Member is online by clicking here.
Please note, if you are renewing or purchasing Family or Concession Membership, you will not be able to do so online. Please call us on 020 8410 6010, where one of the Ticketing Team will be able to assist you.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR MEMBERSHIP
If you don’t have access to the internet you can also purchase your membership over the phone by calling us on 020 8410 6010.
Visit us at The Stoop between Monday and Friday from 09:00 – 16:30 and purchase with a member of our friendly team.
Refer a friend
If you were referred by a friend for Harlequins membership, you can both earn an eCash reward to spend on food, drink, merchandise and tickets at The Stoop.
To qualify, make sure you enter your referring friend’s details when you buy online, or tell us you’ve been referred if you join over the phone. If you fail to do that, you can complete the ‘Refer-a-Friend’ form below, no later than 48 hours after receiving email confirmation of your membership purchase.
By completing the form, subject to T&Cs*, your friend will receive an eCash reward of £40, as a thank you, while you will receive £25, as a welcome, to spend at The Stoop on matchdays.
*Please be aware that this offer is restricted to Adult Members only. Also, the referring Member must be a renewing Member and the referred Member must be a new Member.